IPL Permanent Hair Reduction
IPL hair reduction treatments are a safe, easy, painless and quick solution to unwanted hair and can be successfully used on the body or the face. Usually a course of 6–8 treatments is required to achieve optimal results.
but once you’ve completed your treatment cycle, you can look forward to a lifetime of smooth skin with only the occasional maintenance treatment. Compare that to the cost and hassle of a lifetime of waxing!
*Please note, price is per session
IPL (intense pulsed light) photo rejuvenation is a treatment using light energy in the form of pulses of intense light to treat irregular pigmentation, fine wrinkles, broken capillaries and acne on either the face or body.
More radiant, beautiful and younger looking skin by targeting acne, pigmentation, rosacea, age spots, wrinkles, acne scarring and signs of ageing.
A fantastic treatment for tightening loose or sagging skin on any area of the body, to produce firmer, more youthful looking skin.
Body contouring to enhance your figure and sculpt your silhouette.
Anti-wrinkle injection solution is a natural protein which relaxes the muscles that cause wrinkles. The active ingredient in our wrinkle treatment solution is derived from organic sources.
Anti-ageing wrinkle solution has been used safely in Australia for over 15 years. Injections are targeted to relax the specific facial muscles that cause dynamic wrinkles. Once the muscle is relaxed, lines gradually smooth and, most importantly, new lines are prevented from forming.
Anti-ageing wrinkle injections are used for:
- Frown lines (between the eyes)
- Crows Feet (lines on the sides of the eyes)
- Horizontal brow lines
- Eye brow lifts
- Nefertiti lifts (sharpening the jaw line and sagging jowl)
- Enlarging and opening the eyes
- Softening lines under eyes
- Softening lines of the neck
- Softening and improving drooping corners of the mouth and ‘sad’ mouth
- Migraine and tension headaches
- Excess sweating
- Teeth grinding
Our anti-ageing filler is made of a natural complex sugar substance known as hyaluronic acid, which closely resembles the body’s own hyaluronic acid. Long lasting (though not permanent), it is a simple yet effective way to restore your youthful appearance, leaving your skin smooth and radiant.
Anti-ageing filler treatments fit in well with busy lifestyles, thanks to the minimal downtime post-procedure. In addition to an instant improvement in your skin, anti-ageing gel fillers also positively affect skin hydration and health.
Soft gel fillers are used for:
- Thin or older lips
- Adding volume in cheeks
- Nasal folds (lines that extend from nose to mouth)
- Prominent vertical wrinkles between eyebrows
- Hollows under the eyes
- Improving ‘Marionette lines’ and ‘Oral Commissures’ (causes of drooping at corners of mouth and ‘sad’ mouth)
- Lines of lower face
- Reshaping the nose
- Sharpening the jaw line
- Replacing lost hydration in hands, neck and décolletage