At Allure Skin, we provide professional and best waxing services in Melbourne. Located at Melbourne CBD, we are a team of highly trained and professional beauty therapists. Waxing Melbourne CBD and possibly the best spray tan Melbourne center, we at Allure Skin continuously improve ourself to make sure our clients get the best out of our service.
Our range of waxing services are designed to be gentle for the skin and aim to provide maximum comfort. We use wax products from the widely known, Mancine Cosmetics to deliver the best results for our customers. Our services includes an extensive range of specialised facial and body hair removal such as Bikini, Brazilian, leg and arm wax, eyebrow shaping, for both men and woman. You can feel confident with our highly skilled and experienced Beauty Therapist, delivering expert advice, guide you through pre and post waxing care and personalising your experience. Allure skin is committed to providing quality service and privacy to our clientele. We also offer and recommend our range of IPL services for a more permanent hair reduction.
Waxing Melbourne CBD
We provide various beauty treatment like Waxing, Piercing, Tinting, Lash Studio, Makeup and Spray Tan. As a specialist Waxing parlor in Melbourne CBD, we have a huge range of waxing services for both men and ladies. Our Waxing services start at $20.
- Moisturize your skin daily after your waxing treatment with a tea tree oil lotion available at Allure Skin.
- Avoid sun/solarium exposure for 48 hours before and after being waxed.
- Avoid saunas, steam rooms, spas and other heated sources for at least 48 hours.
- No hot baths, hot showers directly before and after a wax.
- Avoid swimming in chlorinated pools or the beach for 24 hours after waxing treatment
- Avoid heavy exercise for at least 24 hours after waxing.
- Exfoliate 2-3 times a week in the shower with tea tree body wash. The best time to start is 72-hours after your wax.
- Avoid applying deodorant for the first 24 hours after waxing treatment.
- Avoid tight clothing after waxing, especially in the waxed areas. Tight clothing may result in irritation and ingrown hairs.
It is recommended your waxing treatments be scheduled between 4-6 weeks; however, this varies for everyone. And will discuss the duration required for your waxing treatments to maintain silky smooth skin.
Spray Tan Aftercare Advice
- Waxing or shaving 8 to 24 hours before spray tan.
- Wash your body with exfoliates before spray tan.
- Wear loose and dark clothes to your spray tanning. Also, wear loose shoes or slippers.
- We recommend no bra after the spray tan.
- If you have an appointment for a manicure or pedicure, keep it before your spray tan.
- No deodorant, lotions or perfumes both before and right after the spray tan.
- Do not apply a moisturizer or body butter before the spray tan.
- Do not shower for at least 6 to 8 hours after the spray tan. Depends on the tan.
- Shower with warm water and use a gentle body wash.
- The bronzer will run out in a shower. Pat yourself dry with a towel.
- Avoid activities that will make you sweat as sweating creates streaks in the tan.
- Avoiding chlorinated swimming pools that easily react with the tanning solution and cause an uneven fade.
- Moisturising the skin daily will help make the tan last longer, as well as help it to fade evenly.
Microdermabrasion Aftercare Advice
- SPF 30+ must be worn daily for one month afterward. Microdermabrasion removes the top protective layer of skin cells, so extra protection is necessary for one month post.
- Do not use exfoliation products i.e. AHA’s, Glycolic & Retin A products for 12 hours post peel
- No exposure to sunbeds for one month post-treatment
- No Heat treatments permitted for 48hrs afterward i.e. sauna, steam room, hot showers, facial waxing
- No makeup application permitted for 48hrs afterward, with the exception of a mineral makeup which can be applied immediately after.
- No Shaving the face for 48 hours after
- No perfumes/aftershaves for 48hrs after
- The skin may be red for a short while afterward.
- Any impurities under the skin will come to the surface within a short time after the treatment, so a breakout is a good sign of the skin clearing impurities from within.
- In the rare event that you incur scratches on your skin, post microdermabrasion, apply aloe vera to soothe the skin. The scratches will take about one week to heal.
- Blocked pores/blackhead’s: For clients with blocked pores, a course of 6 microdermabrasion treatments are recommended weekly. Glycolic products should be used at home nightly to keep pores clean & to maintain the results of the peel i.e. Even Skin Tone Serum
- Pigmentation: For clients with Pigmentation, use of a daily brightening product is recommended i.e. Ultra Diminishing Complex
- Anti-age: those clients having the peel for anti-age purposes, daily application of Vitamin C serum is necessary for collagen growth i.e. Ultra C10 Firming Serum
What Clients are saying?
★★★★★ (5/5) – Yang QU
★★★★★ (5/5) – Carol Zhang
Very good experience. Professional staff!
★★★★★ (5/5) -Fros5a
Love the atmosphere and friendly staff. Mandy is very professional!
Current: Waxing Melbourne CBD